Road closed near Maidstone to fix leaking water main
Friday 21st September 2018
Kent County Council have given notice that a road in Wateringbury will be closed for up to four days.
Nettlestead Lane will be closed from September 20 for up to four days due to a leaking com pipe.
The closure is to enable South East Water to carry out repair work.
- WEATHER: Met Office announce heatwave warning for Kent
- EVENT: Tyson Fury is coming to Maidstone
- LATEST: Road to shut for six weeks in Maidstone
- WARNING: Footway closure near Maidstone
- WARNING: Road shuts for pothole repair works near Maidstone
- WARNING: Six day road closure to repair electricity fault near Maidstone
- DONATION: Charity benefits as planning campaign continues in Marden
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights for water main works near Maidstone