Road closed near Maidstone to fix leaking water main
Friday 21st September 2018
Kent County Council have given notice that a road in Wateringbury will be closed for up to four days.
Nettlestead Lane will be closed from September 20 for up to four days due to a leaking com pipe.
The closure is to enable South East Water to carry out repair work.
- Excited Mayor opens children's play area near Maidstone
- Tory leader's tributes to predecessor who defected to indies
- Road closed for five days near Maidstone
- Maidstone YMCA create short film about all the work staff and parents do
- Artist's exhibition near Maidstone to help fund Parkinson's disease research
- CLOSED: Five day road closure near Maidstone for carriageway repair works
- LEEDS WI: Group celebrates 100 years in village
- M20: Broken traffic lights causing long delays