Road closed near Maidstone to fix leaking water main
Friday 21st September 2018
Kent County Council have given notice that a road in Wateringbury will be closed for up to four days.
Nettlestead Lane will be closed from September 20 for up to four days due to a leaking com pipe.
The closure is to enable South East Water to carry out repair work.
- M20 ROADWORKS: Details of closures and disruption in coming days
- Headcorn to get a new nursery at primary school
- Leeds Castle launches 900th anniversary celebrations for 201C
- UPDATE: Kent Highways release update on Barming sinkhole road re-opening
- Government confirms its pledge to bring Thameslink rail service to Maidstone
- Take Me Out are giving away free tickets for eleventh series in Maidstone
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Village reopens after water leak closure
- Stranded couple allowed back home after newborn tragedy