Road repairs will cause closure of road in Headcorn
Tuesday 3rd December 2019
CARRIAGEWAY repairs will mean the closure of a key road in Headcorn.
Oak Lane will be closed from Forge Lane to Chaplin Drive from 9.30am to 2.30pm on Tuesday, December 10.
The closure is for road ‘patching’ by KCC highways contractors.
The alternative route will be via Kings Road; along the High Street; Station Road and Wheeler Street.
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN YOUR AREA
- OVERNIGHT CLOSURE: Detling Hill to shut
- CORONAVIRUS: Profound impact on Maidstone charities
- M20: Lane closes due to debris on road near Maidstone
- CLOSURE: Road shuts for SEVEN days to remove flytipping
- WARNING: Flytipping shuts road for a week in Yalding
- EXCLUSIVE: Controversial Maidstone schools will NOT open in September
- ROAD CLOSURE: Lane to close for two days near Maidstone