SEIZED: Man stopped by police after having no insurance or licence in Maidstone
Tuesday 12th February 2019
AN uninsured driver was stopped by police after he was seen using the right hand filter to go straight through red traffic lights.
The Ford Ranger was seized on February 8 at 8:30am on the A20 in Aylesford.
It was discovered he was a provisional licence holder only.
A spokesman for Kent Police said: “At 8.30am on February 8, officers from Kent Police’s Roads Policing Unit stopped a Ford Ranger on the A20, Aylesford.
“The driver, a man from Sevenoaks, was reported for driving without a licence and no insurance, and the vehicle was seized.”
- GUILTY: Anita French of Coxheath in court for assaulting two police officers
- MOST WANTED: Martin Shingles, 29, wanted in connection to Maidstone robbery
- MOTORWAY DELAYS: Works causing disruption to M20 and M2 - full details
- GUILTY: Jarrad Hargreaves cheats jail for racist and violent attacks
- Police release CCTV image following Maidstone charity box theft
- Maidstone crematorium to live broadcast funerals
- FOG WARNING: Motorists in Maidstone told to take care on roads
- Excited Mayor opens children's play area near Maidstone