SEIZED: Man stopped by police after having no insurance or licence in Maidstone
Tuesday 12th February 2019
AN uninsured driver was stopped by police after he was seen using the right hand filter to go straight through red traffic lights.
The Ford Ranger was seized on February 8 at 8:30am on the A20 in Aylesford.
It was discovered he was a provisional licence holder only.
A spokesman for Kent Police said: “At 8.30am on February 8, officers from Kent Police’s Roads Policing Unit stopped a Ford Ranger on the A20, Aylesford.
“The driver, a man from Sevenoaks, was reported for driving without a licence and no insurance, and the vehicle was seized.”
- COURT: Teen dodges jail after 'sniffing a white powder' at a Maidstone nightclub
- HEADCORN STABBING: Latest developments and pictures from the scene
- COURT: Sales consultant crashed company car into tree more than double the limit
- STABBING: Car wash owner knifed in head in 'wild west' village near Maidstone
- BANK HOLIDAY: Contractor announces closures, delays and disruption on M20
- MUSIC ON THE GREEN: Getting ready for the big day this weekend in Bearsted
- JAILED: Shameful past of Juliet Waghorn who stabbed her husband near Maidstone
- Abusive Juliette Waghorn jailed for knife attack on husband at Leeds home