SEIZED: Man stopped by police after having no insurance or licence in Maidstone
Tuesday 12th February 2019
AN uninsured driver was stopped by police after he was seen using the right hand filter to go straight through red traffic lights.
The Ford Ranger was seized on February 8 at 8:30am on the A20 in Aylesford.
It was discovered he was a provisional licence holder only.
A spokesman for Kent Police said: “At 8.30am on February 8, officers from Kent Police’s Roads Policing Unit stopped a Ford Ranger on the A20, Aylesford.
“The driver, a man from Sevenoaks, was reported for driving without a licence and no insurance, and the vehicle was seized.”
- TRAFFIC CHAOS: Broken down vehicle causes major delays near Maidstone
- ELECTION 2019: Candidates announced for Maidstone constituencies
- TRAFFIC CHAOS: Bearsted Road to reopen next week following gas leak
- Incinerator scheme backed by local councillor
- HEALTH: Homeless drop in clinics extended after Maidstone success
- BUSINESS: Maidstone funeral firm picks up top national award
- LATEST: Archbishop's Palace may continue to be wedding venue
- WARNING: High Street to shut for Christmas light event in Maidstone