SEIZED: Man stopped by police after having no insurance or licence in Maidstone
Tuesday 12th February 2019
AN uninsured driver was stopped by police after he was seen using the right hand filter to go straight through red traffic lights.
The Ford Ranger was seized on February 8 at 8:30am on the A20 in Aylesford.
It was discovered he was a provisional licence holder only.
A spokesman for Kent Police said: “At 8.30am on February 8, officers from Kent Police’s Roads Policing Unit stopped a Ford Ranger on the A20, Aylesford.
“The driver, a man from Sevenoaks, was reported for driving without a licence and no insurance, and the vehicle was seized.”
- CRIME: Teenager held checkout staff at knife-point in Maidstone supermarket
- Pre-school forced to move out of village to Hollingbourne
- BLOCKED: 'Medical emergency' blocks busy lane in Maidstone
- Bearsted FC unveils new look home ground after £60,000 facelift
- Two more arrested in Maidstone as part of police clampdown on knife crime
- CRASH: Main road blocked following collision near Maidstone
- POLITICS: Ann Widdecombe to stand in Euro polls for Brexit Party
- Volunteer officers seize cocaine, cannabis and cash from Maidstone drug dealers