SNAP up disco tickets
Friday 1st November 2013
THE next SNAP disco for young people is being held at Maidstone Leisure Centre on November 15.
The event runs from 7pm to 11pm, and there will be live performances from Rascals and NJ.
It is the first SNAP disco since the retirement of Maidstone’s schools officer, PC Paul Richardson, who helped form the concept of the Say No and Phone (SNAP) disco. PC Paul Hughes has now stepped into the role.
The disco is for young people aged 11 to 17, in collaboration with Kent Police and Crimestoppers, as part of a say no to drugs campaign. Security is a top priority.
For more information or to buy tickets, which cost £5, call Maidstone Leisure Centre on 0845 155 22 77. Two more events are planned on December 13 and January 31.
- A249 SMASH: Woman airlifted to hospital after crash - full details
- M20 SHUTS: Drivers face disruption - traffic spilling into A20
- RSPB Big Garden Birdwatch is back - see how you can take part
- HEALTH REPORT: 'Inadequate' Albion Place Medical Centre in special measures
- Graffiti artists find their work blitzed by high-pressure sprayers in clean-up
- STOLEN: £3,000 electric bicycle pinched outside Maidstone bank
- M20 COLLISION: Dog survives M-way hit with vehicle - details
- M20 DEATH: Man found dead near motorway, say police