STOLEN: £3,000 electric bicycle pinched outside Maidstone bank
Thursday 27th January 2022
A £3,000 electric bike has been stolen from outside a bank in the centre of Maidstone.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the theft or anyone who may have information to come forward.
Kent Police said: "The £3,000 Haibike, which is black with luminous green handlebars, was chained up outside NatWest in the High Street, near the junction with Week Street, when it was reportedly stolen between 10.30am and 10.40am on Tuesday 25 January 2022."
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has been offered the property for sale is urged to call the appeal line on 01622 604100 quoting reference number 46/16495/22.
You can also call the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or complete the online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- SOUTH EAST WATER: Anger over noisy night work in village near Maidstone
- SOUTHERN WATER: Sewage company 'blames householders' for sewage discharges
- HEATHER HOUSE: Bowls club can no longer play due to community centre closure
- NEW: Knotweed data shows 'map' of infestations in Maidstone
- LATEST: 'Anti-terrorism' gates installed in Maidstone
- COURT: Maidstone man Mark Bond killed deer and caused harm to his dog
- 999 CRASH: Main road blocked in Maidstone - delays
- CUSTODY: Three arrested after stolen car police chase near Maidstone