SUMMER: Stones Community Trust to expand School's Out scheme
Tuesday 20th April 2021
STONES Community Trust will be running its 'School’s Out' programme during the next three summer holidays.
The club’s charity ran a fortnight of fun activities at Greenfields last month and is looking to expand the popular scheme from June.
Community development officer Kay Skelton said the project was a “real eye-opener” and the feedback from parents and children has been overwhelming.
She added: “It makes it all worthwhile when you hear what a difference it has made to so many. I am a heart-on-the-sleeve girl and it gets me every time.
“The last 12 months are a bit of a blur, it’s been non-stop. When I do get five minutes and look back on it, I feel an immense sense of pride at what we have achieved.”
- BREAKING: Cars held up after van sends crates of plums crashing onto the A20
- BREAKING: M20 blocked due to RTC in Maidstone
- MOTE PARK ATTACK: Women 'punched, kicked and spat at' in Maidstone
- WARNING: Weavering Street to shut for three days
- BEARSTED ALLOTMENTS: 40 protestors at fiery meeting of parish council
- UPDATE: Fire crews tackle large blaze at the National Grid site - full details
- MAJOR FIRE: 12 crews tackle large blaze at the National Grid site - full details
- CUSTODY: Woman, 31, uses pram to 'steal items from various stores' in Maidstone