School head launches investigation after Twitter breach
Thursday 25th April 2019
HEAD teacher of The Malling School has launched an investigation after its Twitter site was "hacked" by porn pranksters.
The account - with 1,000 followers - had an explicit clip of a woman and a man, dressed as an Easter bunny, uploaded without the the school's knowledge.
Head John Vennart said: "The Malling School appears to have been a victim of a hacking incident on our twitter site. We removed the malicious post as soon as we became aware of it, and are conducting an investigation.”
- CLOSED: Village road to shut
- WARNING: Fallen tree shuts road near Maidstone
- CCTV APPEAL: Man in his 60s targeted in distraction cash theft
- VAN CRASH: Two men arrested following 'motorcycle theft' near Maidstone
- LIB DEM CRISIS: Two more council resignations being considered
- LOCAL BOOST: Elmer Parade's £7m injection into local economy
- COVID-19 LATEST: Children aged 12 to 15 to be offered jab
- WARNING: Heavy rain to hit Maidstone tonight