Search for exceptional Kent charities
Monday 25th January 2016
PERRY’S Chartered Accountants has announced the launch of an awards campaign to recognise and reward inspirational and exceptional businesses, charities, services and individuals in Kent.
The Exceptional Awards will bring together the county’s finest from a variety of backgrounds showcasing the community’s strength, expertise, caring nature and consideration to others.
The public will be able to vote for the nominees they feel are most deserving, and winners will be announced at an awards dinner in October.
Stewart Pope, chief executive at Perry’s, said: “We are extremely proud to be part of such an incredible community in Kent. We are surrounded by exceptional people from all walks of life and we want to give them the chance to have the recognition they deserve. We encourage everyone to come forward and nominate someone they feel is exceptional – whatever the reason.”
In February and March, Perrys is calling for nominations for exceptional Kent charities. To nominate, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to The Exceptional Awards c/o PMW Communications, Stane Court, Stane Street, Billingshurst RH14 9HP.
Include a short description of the nominated charity and why they are exceptional. Include your contact details as well as those of the charity you are nominating.
The deadline for nominations is Monday, March 21.
- OUT NOW! Pick up the latest edition or read online
- UPDATE: Bearsted road closure rescheduled - details
- LATEST: Speed limit plan backed near Maidstone
- LEEDS CASTLE: Attraction faces huge losses and job cuts
- CCTV APPEAL: Purse stolen from car in Maidstone - can you help?
- APPEAL: Pensioner has wallet stolen at Aylesford supermarket
- WARNING: Two bikes stolen in Maidstone town centre in one day
- UPDATE: Two drivers rushed to hospital following major collision near Maidstone