Shaina Marston and Damian Parsonage accused of stealing meat and Easter eggs
Friday 24th May 2019
A MAIDSTONE man and woman are accused of stealing £80 worth of meat and Easter eggs from Tesco.
Shaina Marston (26) and Damian Parsonage (32) stole the items from Tesco Express in Loose Road on April 17.
Prosecuting, Debbie Jones said: “Miss Marston is currently on a suspended sentence and is more heavily convicted than Mr Parsonage.
Defending, John Roberts said: “It appears Miss Marston is under the influence of something today in court, there are some concerns about her vulnerability. She is currently on anti-psychotic medication.
“She has a history of drug and alcohol abuse.”
Probation officer Matthew Morish told Maidstone Magistrates Court that on November 2, Marston’s community order had been revoked and resentenced due to more shop lifting offences that had taken place. She was given a suspended sentence.
Both defendants had a condition not to enter any Tesco stores for any reason.
Chariman of the bench, Gary Knight adjourned the case to May 31 at Maidstone Magistrates Court.
- MOTORWAY DELAYS: Highways England announces diversions tonight on M20 and M2
- WARNING: Van man stalker 'followed me into woods' says female dog walker
- Collateral to stop in Kent as part of nation-wide tour
- GALLERY: Pictures from inside Leeds Castle of its enchanting festival of flowers
- ROAD CLOSURE: Sewer works planned for up to 12 days near Maidstone
- POLL: Does Maidstone Borough Council provide good value for money? VOTE NOW
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash causing delays on the A249 near Maidstone
- FIRE: Crews tackle mattress blaze in Maidstone shopping centre