Shaina Marston and Damian Parsonage accused of stealing meat and Easter eggs
Friday 24th May 2019
A MAIDSTONE man and woman are accused of stealing £80 worth of meat and Easter eggs from Tesco.
Shaina Marston (26) and Damian Parsonage (32) stole the items from Tesco Express in Loose Road on April 17.
Prosecuting, Debbie Jones said: “Miss Marston is currently on a suspended sentence and is more heavily convicted than Mr Parsonage.
Defending, John Roberts said: “It appears Miss Marston is under the influence of something today in court, there are some concerns about her vulnerability. She is currently on anti-psychotic medication.
“She has a history of drug and alcohol abuse.”
Probation officer Matthew Morish told Maidstone Magistrates Court that on November 2, Marston’s community order had been revoked and resentenced due to more shop lifting offences that had taken place. She was given a suspended sentence.
Both defendants had a condition not to enter any Tesco stores for any reason.
Chariman of the bench, Gary Knight adjourned the case to May 31 at Maidstone Magistrates Court.
- CRASH: Collision causing long delays on main road in Maidstone
- WEATHER: Met Office announce heatwave warning for Kent
- EVENT: Tyson Fury is coming to Maidstone
- LATEST: Road to shut for six weeks in Maidstone
- WARNING: Footway closure near Maidstone
- WARNING: Road shuts for pothole repair works near Maidstone
- WARNING: Six day road closure to repair electricity fault near Maidstone
- DONATION: Charity benefits as planning campaign continues in Marden