Shotgun stolen as farms in Maidstone area targeted by thieves
Monday 11th February 2019
A SHOTGUN, tools and various items were stolen in two raids on farms in the Maidstone area over the weekend.
On Friday night, buildings at a farm in Loose were entered and items taken.
On Saturday night, the shotgun – a Webley and Scott 12 bore single barrel shotgun, and gun cabinet - were stolen from a farm in Forstal Lane, Coxheath. A Honda petrol generator, a Toyota Hilux battery, tractor batteries, a Stilh hedge cutter, and tools were also taken. A 32inch Samsung TV was also missing from the secured container.
Police are understood to have attended and forensics officers have taken prints.
Anyone who saw anything suspicious in either area is asked to contact Kent Police on 01622 604100, quoting reference 09-0701, or Kent Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- M20: Highways England issues weekly list of disruptions and delays
- SCHOOLS: Council resists public protests and passes M20 application
- BLAZE: Victim suffers facial burns in out of control bonfire near Maidstone
- WARNING: Emergency road closure on busy road in Maidstone
- FOUND: Police arrest man in connection to Land Rover theft near Maidstone
- UPDATE: Motorway re-opens after two car collision
- CRASH: Air ambulance crew arrive to help person trapped inside overturned car
- M20: Broken down lorry blocks lane on motorway in Maidstone