Shotgun stolen as farms in Maidstone area targeted by thieves
Monday 11th February 2019
A SHOTGUN, tools and various items were stolen in two raids on farms in the Maidstone area over the weekend.
On Friday night, buildings at a farm in Loose were entered and items taken.
On Saturday night, the shotgun – a Webley and Scott 12 bore single barrel shotgun, and gun cabinet - were stolen from a farm in Forstal Lane, Coxheath. A Honda petrol generator, a Toyota Hilux battery, tractor batteries, a Stilh hedge cutter, and tools were also taken. A 32inch Samsung TV was also missing from the secured container.
Police are understood to have attended and forensics officers have taken prints.
Anyone who saw anything suspicious in either area is asked to contact Kent Police on 01622 604100, quoting reference 09-0701, or Kent Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- HEADCORN STABBING: arrested man released on police bail - details
- MURDER LATEST: Stop Maidstone's 'descent into barbarism' - local councillor
- MURDER: Four arrested after man 'was stabbed to death' in Maidstone
- COURT: Teen dodges jail after 'sniffing a white powder' at a Maidstone nightclub
- HEADCORN STABBING: Latest developments and pictures from the scene
- COURT: Sales consultant crashed company car into tree more than double the limit
- STABBING: man knifed in head in 'wild west' village near Maidstone
- BANK HOLIDAY: Contractor announces closures, delays and disruption on M20