Six-a-side company marks anniversary
Monday 22nd September 2014
Soccersixes, operators of the six-a-side soccer league which plays on Monday nights at New Invicta 3G marked their 10-year anniversary by offering free kits to new teams.
Established in 2004, Soccersixes have grown from just a handful of organised competitions to more than 300 small-sided football leagues across the UK and are now the largest network of FA- affiliated small-sided leagues in the UK.
Providing football leagues for more than 35,000 players weekly, Soccersixes have played a huge part in increasing the number of people playing football both nationally and locally and have been supported by players such as Lee Carsley, Gareth Barry, Ian Rush and Jermain Defoe.
Development director Matt Scoffham said: “We are delighted to reach our 10-year anniversary knowing we have had such a positive impact on increased participation of the sport across the UK. During the last 10 years, we have given players of all abilities the opportunity to mix, make friends and enjoy a weekly football league and we will continue to do this.”
New teams wishing to join should contact Rob on 07581 040860 or register online at www.soccersixes.net
- MURDER: MPs pay tribute to Sir David Amess following stabbing
- COVID: Wedding bookings expected to return to 'normal levels' next month
- WILDLIFE: Daddy long legs in 'harmless' invasion
- MAIDSTONE: Brothers keep sporting ambition in the family
- SURVEY: Speeding is 'routine' in Bearsted
- LATEST: Biffa 'sorry' for noisy pre-dawn collections across Maidstone
- WEST MALLING: Unsafe lime trees to be felled at church
- LATEST: Mosque 'will be place for whole community'