Snodland drunk driver Patrick Lindenbauer banned from roads for three years
Tuesday 13th September 2016
A SNODLAND drunk driver has been banned from the roads for three years.
Patrick John Lindenbauer was pleaded guilty on September 6 2016 at West Kent Magistrates’ Court.
He pleaded guilty to drink driving.
On 21 August 2016 the 24-year-old, of Birling Road, Snodland, drove a Ford Transit in Malling Road, Snodland, and gave a breath test of 48 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath. The legal limit is 35 microgrammes.
Magistrates banned Lindenbauer from driving for 36 months. He must also pay a £110 fine, £85 costs and a £30 victim surcharge.
- BREAKING: Cars held up after van sends crates of plums crashing onto the A20
- BREAKING: M20 blocked due to RTC in Maidstone
- MOTE PARK ATTACK: Women 'punched, kicked and spat at' in Maidstone
- WARNING: Weavering Street to shut for three days
- BEARSTED ALLOTMENTS: 40 protestors at fiery meeting of parish council
- UPDATE: Fire crews tackle large blaze at the National Grid site - full details
- MAJOR FIRE: 12 crews tackle large blaze at the National Grid site - full details
- CUSTODY: Woman, 31, uses pram to 'steal items from various stores' in Maidstone