TONIGHT: Kentish Belle to stop at Harrietsham station
Thursday 22nd July 2021
THE Kentish Belle will be passing through and stopping at Harrietsham tonight to collect water.
The iconic steam train is expected to arrive at the village at 6pm.
The Kentish Belle left London Victoria station steam hauled this morning by 45596 Bahamas and threaded its way across the south London suburban lines through Bromley South, where it will eventually join the Maidstone East line.
For more information on timings click here
PIC: Thomas Shrimpton @TheModsterTW
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone