TRAFFIC: 10 day road closure near Maidstone to repair faulty HV cables
Thursday 10th January 2019
THERE is a road closure in Kingswood.
Broomfield Road closed on January 8 for up to 10 days to allow for UK Power Networks to carry out repair works to a faulty HV cable.
The alternative route is via Gravelly Bottom Road, Lenham Road, Chegworth Road, A20, Broomfield Road and vice versa.
Works have started and are set to be complete by January 18.
- CRASH: Collision causing long delays on main road in Maidstone
- WEATHER: Met Office announce heatwave warning for Kent
- EVENT: Tyson Fury is coming to Maidstone
- LATEST: Road to shut for six weeks in Maidstone
- WARNING: Footway closure near Maidstone
- WARNING: Road shuts for pothole repair works near Maidstone
- WARNING: Six day road closure to repair electricity fault near Maidstone
- DONATION: Charity benefits as planning campaign continues in Marden