TRAFFIC: 10 day road closure near Maidstone to repair faulty HV cables
Thursday 10th January 2019
THERE is a road closure in Kingswood.
Broomfield Road closed on January 8 for up to 10 days to allow for UK Power Networks to carry out repair works to a faulty HV cable.
The alternative route is via Gravelly Bottom Road, Lenham Road, Chegworth Road, A20, Broomfield Road and vice versa.
Works have started and are set to be complete by January 18.
- WARNING: 21 day temporary speed limit near Maidstone
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights in Maidstone
- LATEST: Jeffery Mills, 54, appears in court accused of Shepway murder
- HGV CRASH: Roundabout collision causing long delays in Maidstone
- CLOSED: Hollingbourne Hill to close for drainage works
- CLOSED: Road closure near Maidstone for carriageway works
- SHEPWAY MURDER: Jeffery Mills, 54, charged - full details
- Maidstone rail users fall victim to disruption on the lines over Easter