TRAFFIC: 10 day road closure near Maidstone to repair faulty HV cables
Thursday 10th January 2019
THERE is a road closure in Kingswood.
Broomfield Road closed on January 8 for up to 10 days to allow for UK Power Networks to carry out repair works to a faulty HV cable.
The alternative route is via Gravelly Bottom Road, Lenham Road, Chegworth Road, A20, Broomfield Road and vice versa.
Works have started and are set to be complete by January 18.
- M20 UPDATE: Major delays as congestion builds on blocked motorway
- CRASH: Lenham collision - expect additional delays in area
- Collision on sharp bend near Maidstone
- M20 BLOCKED: Traffic at standstill after man falls from bridge
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights near Maidstone
- Kent Police issue warning after series of day time van thefts near Maidstone
- SCHOOLS PLAN: Thurnham Parish Council rejects M20 J7 scheme as 'ludicrous'
- CLOSED: Two day road closure near Maidstone