TRAFFIC ALERT: Detling Hill closed overnight until June 21
Wednesday 13th June 2018
DETLING Hill will be closed overnight to traffic tomorrow (June 14) for resurfacing work.
The southbound carriageway (downhill towards Maidstone) will be shut for five nights, from 9pm until 6am, until Thursday, June 21 while the road is strengthened and resurfaced. The road will be open over the weekend.
The work is to replace a 100 meter strip of tarmac between the Scargged Oak Road junction and just before the speed camera at the foot of the hill.
The county council says a diversion will be signed while the road is closed.
- M20 ROADWORKS: Details of closures and disruption in coming days
- Headcorn to get a new nursery at primary school
- Leeds Castle launches 900th anniversary celebrations for 201C
- UPDATE: Kent Highways release update on Barming sinkhole road re-opening
- Government confirms its pledge to bring Thameslink rail service to Maidstone
- Take Me Out are giving away free tickets for eleventh series in Maidstone
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Village reopens after water leak closure
- Stranded couple allowed back home after newborn tragedy