TRAFFIC: Flooding causes problems on the roads as Storm Dennis approaches
Thursday 13th February 2020
HEAVY rainfall overnight has made some roads impassable this morning.
A huge puddle in Sheals Crescent is causing delays as was a broken down vehicle blocking a lane.
Thye A20, London Road, Ayesford has also flooded and motorists have been warned to expect delays.
Caring Lane, near Leeds, is flooded at the River Len bridge.
Kent Highways has reported that traffic lights at the A249 Wat Tyler Way, Romney Place, Maidstone are not working. An engineer is en route but delays are being experienced.
Weathger forecasters have warned that hot on the heels of Storm Ciara, Storn Dennis is about to batter Britain.
- PICTURES: Remains of floating restaurant after mystery blaze in Maidstone
- AWARDS: Officers honoured for bravery following West Malling murder
- BOAT BLAZE: Seven fire engines tackle mystery fire in Maidstone
- BOAT FIRE UPDATE: Blaze sparks warning to close windows and doors in Maidstone
- LATEST: Floating restaurant goes up in flames in Maidstone
- BREAKING : Floating restaurant on fire on Medway at Maidstone - details
- Busy road to shut for TWO NIGHTS in Maidstone
- OVERNIGHT: Carriageway closure in Maidstone