TRAFFIC: Flooding causes problems on the roads as Storm Dennis approaches
Thursday 13th February 2020
HEAVY rainfall overnight has made some roads impassable this morning.
A huge puddle in Sheals Crescent is causing delays as was a broken down vehicle blocking a lane.
Thye A20, London Road, Ayesford has also flooded and motorists have been warned to expect delays.
Caring Lane, near Leeds, is flooded at the River Len bridge.
Kent Highways has reported that traffic lights at the A249 Wat Tyler Way, Romney Place, Maidstone are not working. An engineer is en route but delays are being experienced.
Weathger forecasters have warned that hot on the heels of Storm Ciara, Storn Dennis is about to batter Britain.
- 10 DAYS TO GO
- OTHAM HOUSING: Councillors emphatically throw out scheme for 421 homes tonight
- OTHAM HOUSING: Key decision due tonight - watch online
- WARNING: Bearsted Road to shut for five days
- WEATHER: Sun has got its hat on this week
- OTHAM HOUSING: Conservative Val Springett pulls out of crunch vote on 421 homes
- WARNING: Road to shut next week for one day
- BREAKING: Man's body found near busy road in Maidstone