TRAFFIC UPDATE: Works on M20 continue - delays and disruption
Friday 10th August 2018
THERE are planned works on the M20 in the coming days, according to Highways England.
Two junctions are affected by the works.
A statement says: "M20 junctions 3 to 5, Maidstone Kent: smart motorways
Work to improve journeys continue this week on the M20 between junctions 3 – 5. On Monday 13 August for 7 nights, there will be narrow lanes and a reduced speed limit of 50mph london and coast bound 24/7. Free recovery service is in place and all CCTV cameras are now live.
"M20 Junction 9 to 11, Kent: Junction 10a Construction
Work to improve the network continue this week on the M20. There are currently 24 hour lane closure and 50mph speed restriction in place in both directions between junctions 9 and 11. This will remain in place until January 2020."
- 21/08/2018 - 27-year-old in court on charge of burglary in Yalding
- 21/08/2018 - Tribute to county council's former deputy leader
- 20/08/2018 - Diary date for walkers looking for an outing in September
- 20/08/2018 - CHARGED: Tovil man in custody after being charged with burglary
- 20/08/2018 - Maidstone company limber up for two-day charity event
- 20/08/2018 - Network Rail: Plan ahead when travelling by train over bank holiday weekend
- 20/08/2018 - Headcorn family contacted after body found in wood
- 20/08/2018 - Crews called to fire at flat in Maidstone at the weekend