TRAFFIC UPDATE: Works on M20 continue - delays and disruption
Friday 10th August 2018
THERE are planned works on the M20 in the coming days, according to Highways England.
Two junctions are affected by the works.
A statement says: "M20 junctions 3 to 5, Maidstone Kent: smart motorways
Work to improve journeys continue this week on the M20 between junctions 3 – 5. On Monday 13 August for 7 nights, there will be narrow lanes and a reduced speed limit of 50mph london and coast bound 24/7. Free recovery service is in place and all CCTV cameras are now live.
"M20 Junction 9 to 11, Kent: Junction 10a Construction
Work to improve the network continue this week on the M20. There are currently 24 hour lane closure and 50mph speed restriction in place in both directions between junctions 9 and 11. This will remain in place until January 2020."
- M20 ROADWORKS: Details of closures and disruption in coming days
- Headcorn to get a new nursery at primary school
- Leeds Castle launches 900th anniversary celebrations for 201C
- UPDATE: Kent Highways release update on Barming sinkhole road re-opening
- Government confirms its pledge to bring Thameslink rail service to Maidstone
- Take Me Out are giving away free tickets for eleventh series in Maidstone
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Village reopens after water leak closure
- Stranded couple allowed back home after newborn tragedy