TRAFFIC UPDATE: Works on M20 continue - delays and disruption
Friday 10th August 2018
THERE are planned works on the M20 in the coming days, according to Highways England.
Two junctions are affected by the works.
A statement says: "M20 junctions 3 to 5, Maidstone Kent: smart motorways
Work to improve journeys continue this week on the M20 between junctions 3 – 5. On Monday 13 August for 7 nights, there will be narrow lanes and a reduced speed limit of 50mph london and coast bound 24/7. Free recovery service is in place and all CCTV cameras are now live.
"M20 Junction 9 to 11, Kent: Junction 10a Construction
Work to improve the network continue this week on the M20. There are currently 24 hour lane closure and 50mph speed restriction in place in both directions between junctions 9 and 11. This will remain in place until January 2020."
- M20 UPDATE: Major delays as congestion builds on blocked motorway
- CRASH: Lenham collision - expect additional delays in area
- Collision on sharp bend near Maidstone
- M20 BLOCKED: Traffic at standstill after man falls from bridge
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights near Maidstone
- Kent Police issue warning after series of day time van thefts near Maidstone
- SCHOOLS PLAN: Thurnham Parish Council rejects M20 J7 scheme as 'ludicrous'
- CLOSED: Two day road closure near Maidstone