TRAFFIC UPDATE: Works on M20 continue - delays and disruption
Friday 10th August 2018
THERE are planned works on the M20 in the coming days, according to Highways England.
Two junctions are affected by the works.
A statement says: "M20 junctions 3 to 5, Maidstone Kent: smart motorways
Work to improve journeys continue this week on the M20 between junctions 3 – 5. On Monday 13 August for 7 nights, there will be narrow lanes and a reduced speed limit of 50mph london and coast bound 24/7. Free recovery service is in place and all CCTV cameras are now live.
"M20 Junction 9 to 11, Kent: Junction 10a Construction
Work to improve the network continue this week on the M20. There are currently 24 hour lane closure and 50mph speed restriction in place in both directions between junctions 9 and 11. This will remain in place until January 2020."
- Landowner reveals 1,000 homes plans as council 'call for sites' deadline passes
- WARNING: Restrictions in place from next week on rural road - details
- Shaina Marston and Damian Parsonage accused of stealing meat and Easter eggs
- CRASH: Collision blocks roundabout near Maidstone - expect long delays
- Busy village road near Maidstone to shut for urgent road works
- Drunken science teacher smashed car into lamp post in Maidstone
- LIFE IN PRISON: Minimum 32 years for house blaze killer Simon Childs
- Tributes to Lib Dem activist and ex-Mayor Brian Mortimer who died this morning