TRAINS: Electric 'switched off' due to trespasser in Maidstone - expect delays
Tuesday 13th August 2019
THE electric current on the Maidstone Barracks line has been switched off due to a trespasser.
Trains may be diverted or cancelled.
A Southeastern spokesman said: "Because of a trespasser on the line near #MaidstoneBarracks, the electric current in the area has been switched off. Trains may be delayed or revised. More information to follow."
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN YOUR AREA
- LATEST: New date set for World Custard Pie Championships
- EXCLUSIVE: Council's secret plans for £15m taxpayer-funded new HQ
- LATEST: Water use rockets in Kent
- URGENT APPEAL: Buttercups 'must close in six weeks' due to lack of funds
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Lockdown restrictions eased
- PICTURES: Disposable barbecue sparks skip blaze in Aylesford
- WARNING: 21 day closure near Maidstone - full details