TRIBUTE: Family of motorcyclist who died in East Peckham speak
Thursday 11th August 2016
The family of a man who died last weekend in a crash in East Peckham have paid tribute to a loving husband and father-of-two.
Motorcyclist Ian Hodgson, 46, of West Farleigh, died on Sunday 7 August following the single vehicle collision.
He leaves behind his wife Tracey and two sons, Chris and Stephen.
In a joint statement they said: ‘Ian was a loving husband and devoted father. He was a much loved friend to many.’
Officers are continuing to appeal for witnesses to the collision, which took place on the A228 between East Peckham and Paddock Wood which at approximately 7.15pm.
Ian was travelling on a red Ducati and died at the scene.
PC Jamie Woodhams from the serious collision investigation unit said: `This is a fairly busy stretch of road and I would appeal to anyone who saw the collision, or the vehicle in the moments leading up to the collision to contact us with any information they think could be relevant.’
Witnesses are asked to call investigators on 01622 798538, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- WE'RE BACK AND OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- WEATHER: Sun has got its hat on this weekend - forecast for next week
- OTHAM HOUSING: Conservative Val Springett pulls out of crunch vote on 421 homes
- WARNING: Road to shut next week for one day
- BREAKING: Man's body found near busy road in Maidstone
- BREAKING: Man found dead in woodland near Maidstone
- CUSTODY: Drive ban ice cream man 'fails roadside drug test'
- RELIEF ROAD: Transport board hears worrying news for Maidstone villages