TRIBUTE: Man collapses and dies at Bearsted Green
Tuesday 8th September 2020
A MAN collapsed and died at Bearsted Green yesterday.
Police officers and ambulance crews attended the scene at around 12.30pm.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene despite attempts to revive him.
Emergency crews thanked everyone who assisted and came to the man's aid prior to their arrival.
A South East Coast Ambulance Service spokesman said: "I can confirm that we were called at approximately 12.30pm yesterday to reports a man had collapsed at Bearsted Green.
"Ambulance crews attended the scene and provided emergency treatment. Sadly the man died at the scene. We would like to thank to everyone who assisted and came to the man’s aid prior to our arrival."
A Kent Police spokesman said: "Kent Police was called at around 12.50pm on Monday 7 September to a medical incident at The Green, Bearsted. Officers attended the scene where they provided to South East Coast Ambulance Service."
- SOUTH EAST WATER: Anger over noisy night work in village near Maidstone
- SOUTHERN WATER: Sewage company 'blames householders' for sewage discharges
- HEATHER HOUSE: Bowls club can no longer play due to community centre closure
- NEW: Knotweed data shows 'map' of infestations in Maidstone
- LATEST: 'Anti-terrorism' gates installed in Maidstone
- COURT: Maidstone man Mark Bond killed deer and caused harm to his dog
- 999 CRASH: Main road blocked in Maidstone - delays
- CUSTODY: Three arrested after stolen car police chase near Maidstone