Teenager banned from roads for drug driving
Wednesday 21st September 2016
A teenager has been convicted of drug driving.
Danny Cairns, 19, was sentenced on 12 September 2016 at Mid Kent Magistrates’ Court after pleding guilty.
On June 16, 2016 the 19-year-old, of Waterloo Road, Tonbridge, drove a Ford Fiesta in Hampstead Lane, Yalding, and gave a blood test of 3.5 microgrammes of cannabis per litre of blood. The legal limit is two microgrammes.
Magistrates banned Cairns from driving for 18 months. He must also pay a £120 fine, £85 costs and a £30 victim surcharge.
- BREAKING: Cars held up after van sends crates of plums crashing onto the A20
- BREAKING: M20 blocked due to RTC in Maidstone
- MOTE PARK ATTACK: Women 'punched, kicked and spat at' in Maidstone
- WARNING: Weavering Street to shut for three days
- BEARSTED ALLOTMENTS: 40 protestors at fiery meeting of parish council
- UPDATE: Fire crews tackle large blaze at the National Grid site - full details
- MAJOR FIRE: 12 crews tackle large blaze at the National Grid site - full details
- CUSTODY: Woman, 31, uses pram to 'steal items from various stores' in Maidstone