Three degrees opportunity
Wednesday 18th May 2016
THOSE looking for a career on the land are urged to apply for a £1,000 towards their studies.
The money is being offered by the Kent County Agricultural Society (KCAS), which will support three degree students from Kent for the next three years. But applications need to be in by May 31.
So, if you will be aged 18 to 25 when you start your full-time land-based studies in the UK, you can apply for help towards your tuition fees, accommodation, living expenses or equipment.
Students may apply for each year of their degree course, or for the remaining years if they apply part-way through a course and are living in Kent.
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed in June and notified by the end of July.
Apply online at http://kentshowground.co.uk/our-charitable-objectives/
Conditions apply, including being resident in Kent prior to starting your course.
- OUT NOW! Pick up the latest edition or read online
- UPDATE: Bearsted road closure rescheduled - details
- LATEST: Speed limit plan backed near Maidstone
- LEEDS CASTLE: Attraction faces huge losses and job cuts
- CCTV APPEAL: Purse stolen from car in Maidstone - can you help?
- APPEAL: Pensioner has wallet stolen at Aylesford supermarket
- WARNING: Two bikes stolen in Maidstone town centre in one day
- UPDATE: Two drivers rushed to hospital following major collision near Maidstone