Three degrees opportunity
Wednesday 18th May 2016
THOSE looking for a career on the land are urged to apply for a £1,000 towards their studies.
The money is being offered by the Kent County Agricultural Society (KCAS), which will support three degree students from Kent for the next three years. But applications need to be in by May 31.
So, if you will be aged 18 to 25 when you start your full-time land-based studies in the UK, you can apply for help towards your tuition fees, accommodation, living expenses or equipment.
Students may apply for each year of their degree course, or for the remaining years if they apply part-way through a course and are living in Kent.
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed in June and notified by the end of July.
Apply online at http://kentshowground.co.uk/our-charitable-objectives/
Conditions apply, including being resident in Kent prior to starting your course.
- WARNING: Road shuts for tree cutting works near Maidstone
- M20 DELAYS: Incident causing issues this morning - details
- LENHAM HEATH: Now the Labour group leader pulls out of Friday's public meeting
- TONIGHT: M20 to shut overnight near Maidstone
- M20 CHAOS: Broken down lorry sparks MORE disruption near Maidstone
- M20 TRAFFIC: Collision blocks lane near Maidstone
- BEARSTED: HGV mounts pavement near The Green
- TRAFFIC WARNING: Road shuts for SEVEN days to clear flytipping near Maidstone