Three weeks of lane closures close to motorway
Friday 13th April 2018
THREE weeks of off-peak lane closures start on Monday as work continues on the new SMART M20.
Lanes will be closed on the A228 Castle Way - close to J4 of the motorway for the works.
The closures will be from Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 3.30pm.
Kent Highways say it is to enable Highways England to "install a new compound access" related to the motorway scheme.
- M20 ROADWORKS: Details of closures and disruption in coming days
- Headcorn to get a new nursery at primary school
- Leeds Castle launches 900th anniversary celebrations for 201C
- UPDATE: Kent Highways release update on Barming sinkhole road re-opening
- Government confirms its pledge to bring Thameslink rail service to Maidstone
- Take Me Out are giving away free tickets for eleventh series in Maidstone
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Village reopens after water leak closure
- Stranded couple allowed back home after newborn tragedy