Top fly-fishing reservoir season starts on January 25
Wednesday 8th January 2020
ONE of the region's top fly-fishing destinations starts up again on January 25.
Arlington Reservoir Trout Fishery is busy being restocked by South East Water for the start of the 2020 season.
The lake has been 1,500 ranbow trout with another 4,500 to be stocked throughout the season until it ends on June 30.
Fishing from electric boats starts on April 1.
Natural England has designated the 120 acre reservoir and surrounding land as a Local Nature Reserve and a Site of Special Scientific Interest. Full details about fishing at Arlington can be found at southeastwater.co.uk/fishing or by phoning 01634 276310.
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone