Top talent to descend on Mote Park for Ramblin' Man festival
Tuesday 14th January 2020
ROCK legends Lynrd Skynyrd will grace this year’s Ramblin Man festival in Maidstone.
Now in its sixth successive year, the event at Mote Park last year attracted more than 20,000 rock fans for the three-day affair.
Heavy downpours didn’t stop fans flying in from Australia and Poland to enjoy groups including The Darkness, Black Stone Cherry, Beth Hart, Foreigner, and Robert Jon and The Wreck, from California. Maidstone band Collateral also made its debut.
Lynrd Skynyrd – the band behind the classic score Sweet Home Alabama – will step out on the Main Stage on day two, Saturday, July 18. It will be the band's only stop in the UK as part of a Farewell Tour.
Other top-line acts this year include Hawkwind, Billy Bob Thornton and the Boxmasters, Clutch and Vintage Caravan.
PICTURED: Fans at last year's event
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN YOUR AREA
- Fury grows on planning 421 houses in Otham - plea for Government call-in
- 999: Firefighters tackle 'accidental' outhouse fire in East Farleigh
- JOHN EMERY: The 'D-Day Dodger' turns 100
- CLOSURES: Various roads to shut in Maidstone next month
- Is Golding Homes hiding behind coronavirus on various health and safety issues?
- Hospitals use donated iPads to help Covid-19 patients speak to their families
- CORONAVIRUS: Lockdown sparks huge rise in Maidstone's rat population