Top talent to descend on Mote Park for Ramblin' Man festival
Tuesday 14th January 2020
ROCK legends Lynrd Skynyrd will grace this year’s Ramblin Man festival in Maidstone.
Now in its sixth successive year, the event at Mote Park last year attracted more than 20,000 rock fans for the three-day affair.
Heavy downpours didn’t stop fans flying in from Australia and Poland to enjoy groups including The Darkness, Black Stone Cherry, Beth Hart, Foreigner, and Robert Jon and The Wreck, from California. Maidstone band Collateral also made its debut.
Lynrd Skynyrd – the band behind the classic score Sweet Home Alabama – will step out on the Main Stage on day two, Saturday, July 18. It will be the band's only stop in the UK as part of a Farewell Tour.
Other top-line acts this year include Hawkwind, Billy Bob Thornton and the Boxmasters, Clutch and Vintage Caravan.
PICTURED: Fans at last year's event
- Plan to buy farmland to increase wildlife habitat near Maidstone
- Father reunites with daughter after 56 years through Facebook
- LATEST: Burst water main shuts busy road in Leeds
- MAIDSTONE BLAZE: Fire crews called after burner incident - full details
- FLOODING: Environment Agency issue flood warning across Maidstone
- More mobile homes arrive on farmland off A249 near Maidstone
- Government hands council £375,000 to help Maidstone's homeless
- APPEAL: Teddy bear found in park near Maidstone - is it yours?