UPDATE: Man rushed to hospital after collapsing in Maidstone
Wednesday 24th April 2019
ALL lanes are now open on Maidstone Bridge following an earlier medical emergency.
A spokesman for South East Ambulance Service said: "We were called to Broadway in Maidstone to reports of a person collapsed and in need of medical attention.
"One ambulance crew attended the scene and a man has been assessed before being taken to Maidstone Hospital."
A spokesman for Kent Police said: "Kent Police was called at 2.30pm on Wednesday 24 March regarding a medical incident near The Broadway, Maidstone.
"A patrol attended the scene to assist the South East Coast Ambulance Service."
- Landowner reveals 1,000 homes plans as council 'call for sites' deadline passes
- WARNING: Restrictions in place from next week on rural road - details
- Shaina Marston and Damian Parsonage accused of stealing meat and Easter eggs
- CRASH: Collision blocks roundabout near Maidstone - expect long delays
- Busy village road near Maidstone to shut for urgent road works
- Drunken science teacher smashed car into lamp post in Maidstone
- LIFE IN PRISON: Minimum 32 years for house blaze killer Simon Childs
- Tributes to Lib Dem activist and ex-Mayor Brian Mortimer who died this morning