UPDATE: Man rushed to hospital after collapsing in Maidstone
Wednesday 24th April 2019
ALL lanes are now open on Maidstone Bridge following an earlier medical emergency.
A spokesman for South East Ambulance Service said: "We were called to Broadway in Maidstone to reports of a person collapsed and in need of medical attention.
"One ambulance crew attended the scene and a man has been assessed before being taken to Maidstone Hospital."
A spokesman for Kent Police said: "Kent Police was called at 2.30pm on Wednesday 24 March regarding a medical incident near The Broadway, Maidstone.
"A patrol attended the scene to assist the South East Coast Ambulance Service."
- COURT: Teen dodges jail after 'sniffing a white powder' at a Maidstone nightclub
- HEADCORN STABBING: Latest developments and pictures from the scene
- COURT: Sales consultant crashed company car into tree more than double the limit
- STABBING: Car wash owner knifed in head in 'wild west' village near Maidstone
- BANK HOLIDAY: Contractor announces closures, delays and disruption on M20
- MUSIC ON THE GREEN: Getting ready for the big day this weekend in Bearsted
- JAILED: Shameful past of Juliet Waghorn who stabbed her husband near Maidstone
- Abusive Juliette Waghorn jailed for knife attack on husband at Leeds home