UPDATE: Motorcyclist injured in crash with car in Maidstone
Friday 23rd April 2021
A MOTORCYCLIST has been taken to hospital after a serious crash in Maidstone
Emergency services, including police and paramedics, scrambled to the scene on the A274 Sutton Road between the junctions with Gore Court Road and Wallis Avenue.
An ambulance spokesman said: "The motorcyclist is being taken to Tunbridge Wells Hospital after being treated for injuries, including leg injuries."
A Kent Police spokesman said: "Kent Police were called at 3pm following a collision involving a car and a motorcyclist on Sutton Road, Maidstone, at the junction with Wallis Avenue.
"Officers attended along with South East Coast Ambulance Service and the motorcyclist is being taken to a local hospital with injuries that are not reported to be life-threatening."
Emergency services are in attendance. Expect delays in the area.
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone