UPDATE: Motorway re-opens after two car collision
Thursday 25th April 2019
THE M26 has officially re-opened after a collision involving two cars on the eastbound carriageway of the M26 between junctions 1 and 2A.
A spokesman for Kent Police RPU said: "The air ambulance has now left. Casualty on the way. We are sorry for delay as we were working with our partners to get the road open."
A spokesman for Highways England said: " Lane two of two has been re-opened heading Coastbound with long delays remain on the approach but should now begin to clear.
"The Londonbound carriageway has fully re-opened. We hope the rest of your journeys are clear and uneventful."
- Landowner reveals 1,000 homes plans as council 'call for sites' deadline passes
- WARNING: Restrictions in place from next week on rural road - details
- Shaina Marston and Damian Parsonage accused of stealing meat and Easter eggs
- CRASH: Collision blocks roundabout near Maidstone - expect long delays
- Busy village road near Maidstone to shut for urgent road works
- Drunken science teacher smashed car into lamp post in Maidstone
- LIFE IN PRISON: Minimum 32 years for house blaze killer Simon Childs
- Tributes to Lib Dem activist and ex-Mayor Brian Mortimer who died this morning