UPDATE: Motorway re-opens after two car collision
Thursday 25th April 2019
THE M26 has officially re-opened after a collision involving two cars on the eastbound carriageway of the M26 between junctions 1 and 2A.
A spokesman for Kent Police RPU said: "The air ambulance has now left. Casualty on the way. We are sorry for delay as we were working with our partners to get the road open."
A spokesman for Highways England said: " Lane two of two has been re-opened heading Coastbound with long delays remain on the approach but should now begin to clear.
"The Londonbound carriageway has fully re-opened. We hope the rest of your journeys are clear and uneventful."
- COURT: Teen dodges jail after 'sniffing a white powder' at a Maidstone nightclub
- HEADCORN STABBING: Latest developments and pictures from the scene
- COURT: Sales consultant crashed company car into tree more than double the limit
- STABBING: Car wash owner knifed in head in 'wild west' village near Maidstone
- BANK HOLIDAY: Contractor announces closures, delays and disruption on M20
- MUSIC ON THE GREEN: Getting ready for the big day this weekend in Bearsted
- JAILED: Shameful past of Juliet Waghorn who stabbed her husband near Maidstone
- Abusive Juliette Waghorn jailed for knife attack on husband at Leeds home