URGENT APPEAL: Maidstone man in serious condition after town centre crash
Friday 16th October 2020
A MAIDSTONE man remains in custody following a serious collision.
A motorcyclist was taken to a London hospital where he remains in serious condition following the crash in London Road at around 11.15pm last night.
A black Vauxhall Corsa was involved in the collision with a yellow Triumph motorcycle near the junction with Bower Mount Road.
A 22-year-old man from Maidstone was arrested on suspicion of road traffic offences and was taken into custody.
Kent Police’s Serious Collision Investigation Unit is investigating the circumstances and officers are appealing for any witnesses to get in contact.
Officers would also like to obtain dash cam footage that shows the vehicles prior to the incident and in the moments leading up to the collision.
Anyone with information should call 01622 798538 quoting reference SM/MW/089/20. Alternatively, email email@example.com.
- BREAKING NEWS: The Hazlitt Theatre is saved from closure
- OTHAM LATEST: Petition launched to challenge council role in decision-making
- SHED BREAK-INS: Police warn residents to be vigilant
- SAVE THE HAZLITT: Crunch council meeting to decide venue's future TONIGHT
- URGENT APPEAL: Police hunt thief after jewellery stolen from Snodland pensioner
- EXCLUSIVE: Lenham Heath residents 'under demolition threat' by borough council
- LATEST: MP Tracey Crouch prepares to undergo radiotherapy in cancer fight
- COVID LATEST: Another dramatic fall in Maidstone infections