URGENT APPEAL: Maidstone man in serious condition after town centre crash
Friday 16th October 2020
A MAIDSTONE man remains in custody following a serious collision.
A motorcyclist was taken to a London hospital where he remains in serious condition following the crash in London Road at around 11.15pm last night.
A black Vauxhall Corsa was involved in the collision with a yellow Triumph motorcycle near the junction with Bower Mount Road.
A 22-year-old man from Maidstone was arrested on suspicion of road traffic offences and was taken into custody.
Kent Police’s Serious Collision Investigation Unit is investigating the circumstances and officers are appealing for any witnesses to get in contact.
Officers would also like to obtain dash cam footage that shows the vehicles prior to the incident and in the moments leading up to the collision.
Anyone with information should call 01622 798538 quoting reference SM/MW/089/20. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OUT NOW! Pick up the latest edition or read online
- GBH CHARGE: Maidstone man Jordan Broad 'attacked woman'
- GRIDLOCK: Village near Maidstone grinds to a halt for traveller funeral
- UPDATE: Sutton Valence pub is saved
- LATEST: £1m plan to rebuild much-loved community centre in Maidstone
- LATEST: Yalding post office faces closure
- RICHARD GREENWOOD: Fifty years fighting for Lenham village
- JAILED: Maidstone cocaine dealer sent to prison for two years