URGENT APPEAL: Man exposes himself in front of children at Maidstone park
Tuesday 20th July 2021
POLICE are trying to track down a man who reportedly exposed himself at a park in Maidstone.
The suspect was seen at the park in Mallards Way whilst children were playing nearby at around 2.50pm on July 16.
He is described as being white, in his late 40s and of slim build, and was wearing blue and orange shorts but no top.
Witnesses who have not yet spoken to police are encouraged to call the appeal line on 01622 604100 quoting reference 46/127145/21.
You can also call the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or complete the online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- LATEST: Ancient finds made at Otham homes site
- Councils ditch tax-payer funded plans for swanky £50m offices in Maidstone
- BUS INVESTIGATION: Passengers stumble as Arriva drivers 'take off' in Maidstone
- WARNING: Temporary lights on main road in Maidstone - details
- BOOK NOW: Comedian Paul Chowdhry to perform at The Hazlitt this week
- WARNING: Village road to shut tomorrow for ditch clearance works
- CCTV VIDEO: Man 'exposed himself in front garden' in Snodland
- 999 BLAZE: Fire destroys garage and cars near Maidstone