URGENT APPEAL: Town centre attack leaves man with serious head injury
Wednesday 12th May 2021
A MAN was treated for a head injury following an assault in Maidstone town centre.
The incident happened at around 3pm on May 11 in High Street.
Foresics were spotted at the scene and the victim was taken to hospital for further medical attention.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "Kent Police were called at around 3pm on May 11 to a report of an assault in High Street, Maidstone.
"A man was treated at the scene for a head injury and was conveyed to a local hospital for further medical attention."
Anyone with information that might help the investigation is asked to call Kent Police on 01622 604100, quoting crime reference 46/79700/19.
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone