URGENT APPEAL: Two miniature dachshunds stolen in East Farleigh burglary
Tuesday 7th December 2021
TWO miniature dachshunds have been stolen following a burglary in East Farleigh.
The incident happened between 10pm and 10.30pm on Sunday, December 5 2021 at an address in Heath Road.
The dogs went missing after suspects are alleged to have broken into an outbuilding at the rear of the premises.
Investigating officer, PC Lauren Snoek, said: "We are appealing for witnesses who may have seen anybody acting suspiciously in the area at the time the dogs went missing.
"I would also urge anybody who is offered a miniature dachshund that looks similar to either of those in the photographs to contact the appeal line."
Anybody with information that may assist the investigation is urged to call 01622 604100, quoting crime reference 46/251584/21.
You can also call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or by completing the online form on their website.
- A249 SMASH: Woman airlifted to hospital after crash - full details
- M20 SHUTS: Drivers face disruption - traffic spilling into A20
- RSPB Big Garden Birdwatch is back - see how you can take part
- HEALTH REPORT: 'Inadequate' Albion Place Medical Centre in special measures
- Graffiti artists find their work blitzed by high-pressure sprayers in clean-up
- STOLEN: £3,000 electric bicycle pinched outside Maidstone bank
- M20 COLLISION: Dog survives M-way hit with vehicle - details
- M20 DEATH: Man found dead near motorway, say police