WARNING: Aylesford Bridge to shut for SEVEN days
Thursday 10th October 2019
AYLESFORD Bridge will close to pedestrians and cyclists next week.
The closure is in place from October 18 to 24 to allow for KCC Highways bridge inspection works.
Aylesford Bridge will be closed for its entire length.
The alternative route for cyclists and pedestrians is via Station Road, new Aylesford Bridge (Forstal Road), High Street and vice versa.
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS IN YOUR AREA
- Fury grows on planning 421 houses in Otham - plea for Government call-in
- 999: Firefighters tackle 'accidental' outhouse fire in East Farleigh
- JOHN EMERY: The 'D-Day Dodger' turns 100
- CLOSURES: Various roads to shut in Maidstone next month
- Is Golding Homes hiding behind coronavirus on various health and safety issues?
- Hospitals use donated iPads to help Covid-19 patients speak to their families
- CORONAVIRUS: Lockdown sparks huge rise in Maidstone's rat population