WARNING: Aylesford Bridge to shut for SEVEN days
Thursday 10th October 2019
AYLESFORD Bridge will close to pedestrians and cyclists next week.
The closure is in place from October 18 to 24 to allow for KCC Highways bridge inspection works.
Aylesford Bridge will be closed for its entire length.
The alternative route for cyclists and pedestrians is via Station Road, new Aylesford Bridge (Forstal Road), High Street and vice versa.
- HOUSING: Campaign petition starts against Lib Dem council's 14-floor tower block
- FINED: Jason Yardley drunkenly smashed his way out of bus in Maidstone
- Leeds land could be used for retirement complex expansion
- TRAFFIC NEWS: Broken down bus causing delays in Maidstone
- COURT SHAME: Gareth Bailey threatened to torch girlfriend's house in Maidstone
- M20 ROADWORKS: Delays, disruption and diversions - full details
- COURT: Carl Bailey's drunken outburst at police in Maidstone town centre
- Expert gives talk on menopause - details