WARNING: Camper van 'blocks access' to surgery in Headcorn
Tuesday 10th September 2019
THERE are reports of a large camper van blocking the entrance to a surgery in Headcorn.
The vehicle is causing major disruption for patients, in particular those who are disabled, elderly or parents with pushchairs.
A Headcorn Surgery spokesman said: "Patients who have visited the Practice in the last 10 days will have noticed the large camper van parked in the Surgery car park. This camper van is parked illegally, blocking access to the footpath and making access to the Surgery dangerous for our patients, in particular those who are disabled, elderly or parents with pushchairs.
"We have left notices on the vehicle asking politely that the vehicle be removed but these notices have been ignored and the vehicle remains. We will likely be forced to have the vehicle removed from the premises in the event that the owner doesn’t comply with our requests to move the vehicle.
"If anybody has any information which they believe would be helpful, or if any of our patients know the owner we would ask that you contact us on 01622 890294 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if anybody knows the owner please advise them to move the vehicle on."
Kent Police have been approached for a comment.
- CLOSED: Emergency water leak repair shuts road for FOUR DAYS - details
- PANTO NEWS: Blazing sunshine for Hazlitt's Beauty & the Beast
- ROAD CLOSURE: Busy highway near Maidstone to shut for BT work - details
- HOUSING: Council announces 5,000 homes for Lenham as 'master developer'
- Kent Police step in to reassure drivers after Highways England blunder
- ARSON: Businessman lost everything when firebug thieves struck his premises
- ANDRE BENT MURDER: More arrests
- Council rejects calls to halt house-building so infrastructure can catch up