WARNING: Camper van 'blocks access' to surgery in Headcorn
Tuesday 10th September 2019
THERE are reports of a large camper van blocking the entrance to a surgery in Headcorn.
The vehicle is causing major disruption for patients, in particular those who are disabled, elderly or parents with pushchairs.
A Headcorn Surgery spokesman said: "Patients who have visited the Practice in the last 10 days will have noticed the large camper van parked in the Surgery car park. This camper van is parked illegally, blocking access to the footpath and making access to the Surgery dangerous for our patients, in particular those who are disabled, elderly or parents with pushchairs.
"We have left notices on the vehicle asking politely that the vehicle be removed but these notices have been ignored and the vehicle remains. We will likely be forced to have the vehicle removed from the premises in the event that the owner doesn’t comply with our requests to move the vehicle.
"If anybody has any information which they believe would be helpful, or if any of our patients know the owner we would ask that you contact us on 01622 890294 or by email at email@example.com. Alternatively if anybody knows the owner please advise them to move the vehicle on."
Kent Police have been approached for a comment.
- UPDATE: Major delays due to broken down vehicle on main road in Maidstone
- UPDATE: Woman, 80, dies after serious collision near Maidstone
- CONGRATULATIONS:Kent Life scoops top tourism award for Christmas Experience
- Drunken Robert King threatened officers before urinating in back seat
- LATEST: Village 'under pressure' over A249 roundabout plans
- MALLING: Community cafe aims to combat loneliness
- EXTENSION: Aylesford Retail Park plans bring traffic fears
- MANHUNT: Cops seek suspect after hit and run road rage attack on terrified woman