WARNING: Car park to shut near Maidstone
Tuesday 15th September 2020
A CAR PARK in Lenham will close next week for essential drainage works.
The Maidstone Road car park (next to the Dog and Bear car park) will be closed from Monday, September 21.
The works are likely to take up to one week but this time may reduce or extend depending on what is found once the works go ahead.
If you use this car park on a regular basis please make sure your vehicle is removed by midnight on Sunday, September 20.
A Lenham Parish Council spokesman said: "The work is required to deal with the drainage and flooding in the car park. The Parish Council apologises in advance for any inconvenience, once the work is complete the car park will be a much pleasanter place to leave your car."
- BREAKING NEWS: The Hazlitt Theatre is saved from closure
- OTHAM LATEST: Petition launched to challenge council role in decision-making
- SHED BREAK-INS: Police warn residents to be vigilant
- SAVE THE HAZLITT: Crunch council meeting to decide venue's future TONIGHT
- URGENT APPEAL: Police hunt thief after jewellery stolen from Snodland pensioner
- EXCLUSIVE: Lenham Heath residents 'under demolition threat' by borough council
- LATEST: MP Tracey Crouch prepares to undergo radiotherapy in cancer fight
- COVID LATEST: Another dramatic fall in Maidstone infections