WARNING: Primary school forced to shut due to major flood damage in Snodland
Wednesday 12th June 2019
A PRIMARY school and nursery has been forced to shut after the building was left with "substantial flood damage" in Snodland.
St Katherine's School and Nursery will be shut from tomorrow until Monday, June 17 at usual times. The school will be divided between sites at St Katherine's School and the Holmesdale School.
A spokesman for St Katherine's said: "As you are aware the school has substantial flood damage and following Health and Safety procedures we will need to close the school on Thursday, June 13 and Friday, June 14."
- CRASH: Collision causing long delays on main road in Maidstone
- WEATHER: Met Office announce heatwave warning for Kent
- EVENT: Tyson Fury is coming to Maidstone
- LATEST: Road to shut for six weeks in Maidstone
- WARNING: Footway closure near Maidstone
- WARNING: Road shuts for pothole repair works near Maidstone
- WARNING: Six day road closure to repair electricity fault near Maidstone
- DONATION: Charity benefits as planning campaign continues in Marden