WARNING: Primary school forced to shut due to major flood damage in Snodland
Wednesday 12th June 2019
A PRIMARY school and nursery has been forced to shut after the building was left with "substantial flood damage" in Snodland.
St Katherine's School and Nursery will be shut from tomorrow until Monday, June 17 at usual times. The school will be divided between sites at St Katherine's School and the Holmesdale School.
A spokesman for St Katherine's said: "As you are aware the school has substantial flood damage and following Health and Safety procedures we will need to close the school on Thursday, June 13 and Friday, June 14."
- MOTORWAY DELAYS: Highways England announces diversions tonight on M20 and M2
- WARNING: Van man stalker 'followed me into woods' says female dog walker
- Collateral to stop in Kent as part of nation-wide tour
- GALLERY: Pictures from inside Leeds Castle of its enchanting festival of flowers
- ROAD CLOSURE: Sewer works planned for up to 12 days near Maidstone
- POLL: Does Maidstone Borough Council provide good value for money? VOTE NOW
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash causing delays on the A249 near Maidstone
- FIRE: Crews tackle mattress blaze in Maidstone shopping centre