WATER PIPES: Busy road in Maidstone CLOSED for seven days
Thursday 7th December 2017
A busy road in Madistone is to remain closed until December 11 for water repairs.
Buckalnd Road (at number 10) was due to be shut for five days until December 9 but this has been extended.
The alternative route is via St Peter’s Street, Buckland Hill and vice versa.
The closure is to enable a new connection to the water main to be carried out by South East Water.
- 20/03/2018 - Police release CCTV images over Maidstone cannabis factory
- 20/03/2018 - Stones swoop to bring in Hull City striker
- 20/03/2018 - Water plans for Aylesford Newsprint site on display
- 19/03/2018 - Warnings of delays after M20 accident
- 19/03/2018 - Roadworks cancelled due to cold weather
- 19/03/2018 - Plea for allotment owners to contact police after thefts
- 16/03/2018 - ATTEMPTED MURDER: Man stabbed at house a after four-man break-in
- 16/03/2018 - CLOSURE: Busy Maidstone road to be shut - full details