WITNESS APPEAL: Mass brawl at cup final in Maidstone
Monday 21st June 2021
POLICE were called to a mass brawl during the Kent Sunday Premier Cup Final yesterday.
The fight broke out at Gallagher Stadium in Maidstone after a game between Dolphin Kings United First from Thanet and Chatham Town FC.
No arrests have been made yet.
A Kent Police spokesman said: "Kent Police were called at around 4.15pm on Sunday 20 June 2021 regarding a report of a disturbance at a football stadium in James Whatman Way, Maidstone.
"Patrols attended the scene and no arrests have been made at this stage.
"Officers have been working with the club to establish the full circumstances and anyone with information that may assist is asked to call Kent Police on 01622 604100, quoting reference 20-0838."
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone