WITNESS APPEAL: Woman remains in hospital following lorry crash in Harrietsham
Monday 12th April 2021
A WOMAN remains in hospital after a serious crash involving an articulated lorry in Harrietsham.
The incident happened at 4.39pm on Saturday, April 10 on the A20 Ashford Road between the junctions with Downlands and Dickley Lane.
A blue Audi A3 was driving towards Maidstone when it was involved in a collision with a blue Volvo articulated lorry travelling in the opposite direction.
The Audi driver, a woman in her 40s, was taken to a London hospital where she remains in a serious but stable condition.
Anyone who saw the incident who has not yet spoken to officers, or who has dashcam footage which may assist the investigation, is urged to call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 01622 798538, quoting reference DB/FM/032/21.
You can also make contact with investigators by email on email@example.com.
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone