WITNESS APPEAL: Youth shelter and picnic table 'burnt and vandalised'
Monday 19th April 2021
A YOUTH shelter and picnic table opposite a school was vandalised and burnt in Leybourne.
The shelter at the multi-use games area in Oxley Shaw Lane, adjacent to the school, was vandalised and the Perspex windows burnt on April 15.
Piles of rubbish was also left behind.
If anyone has any information on those responsible please let the parish clerk or any parish councillor know at email@example.com
Kent Police has been approached for comment.
- SHEPWAY FACELIFT: Plans for new housing, shops and green spaces
- CCTV APPEAL: Pair 'stole designer sunglasses' from Boots in Maidstone
- URGENT APPEAL: Town centre attack leaves man with serious head injury
- LORRY BAN: Police act for first time in months to stop illegal HGVs
- ROAD CLOSURE: Drivers' journeys disrupted for essential works - details
- CRASH: Woman, 70s, cut free from wreckage and rushed to hospital
- URGENT APPEAL: Girl 'attacked by man' near Maidstone
- POLITICS: Tories prepare for power after council election victory