WITNESS APPEAL: Youth shelter and picnic table 'burnt and vandalised'
Monday 19th April 2021
A YOUTH shelter and picnic table opposite a school was vandalised and burnt in Leybourne.
The shelter at the multi-use games area in Oxley Shaw Lane, adjacent to the school, was vandalised and the Perspex windows burnt on April 15.
Piles of rubbish was also left behind.
If anyone has any information on those responsible please let the parish clerk or any parish councillor know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kent Police has been approached for comment.
- COURT: Council takes first step towards clearing up Embankments restaurant
- 999: Paramedic recognised for more than 37 years' service
- LATEST: Business 'booming' for local restaurants
- LATEST: Plan to open all Kent libraries
- KINGS HILL: New leaders shake up troubled parish council
- MP HELEN WHATELY: Call to extend power to stop illegal lorry parking
- CAPTAIN PETER TOWNSEND: Royal lover's medals sold
- WARNING: Alarming reports of toxic hogweed in Maidstone