Who burnt out caravan in village near Maidstone?
Tuesday 6th September 2016
The remains of what may have been a caravan has been dumped in a leafy country lane near Leeds village.
Snapped this morning by a resident, it is one of a number of burnt-out and abandoned vehicles to be left in the Leeds and Langley areas.
This was dumped and set alight in Forge Lane near Windmill Cottage.
The resident said: "It looks like it was once a caravan because the chassis has a tow bar on the end of it. It was certainly a trailer of some sort."
Do you have any pictures of an abandoned or burnt out vehicle in your community? Get in touch with us at the Downs Mail.
- OUT NOW! Pick up the latest edition or read online
- GBH CHARGE: Maidstone man Jordan Broad 'attacked woman'
- GRIDLOCK: Village near Maidstone grinds to a halt for traveller funeral
- UPDATE: Sutton Valence pub is saved
- LATEST: £1m plan to rebuild much-loved community centre in Maidstone
- LATEST: Yalding post office faces closure
- RICHARD GREENWOOD: Fifty years fighting for Lenham village
- JAILED: Maidstone cocaine dealer sent to prison for two years