Who burnt out caravan in village near Maidstone?
Tuesday 6th September 2016
The remains of what may have been a caravan has been dumped in a leafy country lane near Leeds village.
Snapped this morning by a resident, it is one of a number of burnt-out and abandoned vehicles to be left in the Leeds and Langley areas.
This was dumped and set alight in Forge Lane near Windmill Cottage.
The resident said: "It looks like it was once a caravan because the chassis has a tow bar on the end of it. It was certainly a trailer of some sort."
Do you have any pictures of an abandoned or burnt out vehicle in your community? Get in touch with us at the Downs Mail.
- CLOSED: Village road to shut
- WARNING: Fallen tree shuts road near Maidstone
- CCTV APPEAL: Man in his 60s targeted in distraction cash theft
- VAN CRASH: Two men arrested following 'motorcycle theft' near Maidstone
- LIB DEM CRISIS: Two more council resignations being considered
- LOCAL BOOST: Elmer Parade's £7m injection into local economy
- COVID-19 LATEST: Children aged 12 to 15 to be offered jab
- WARNING: Heavy rain to hit Maidstone tonight