Wrinkly Roadshow comes to Allington
Friday 15th January 2016
The Wrinkly Roadshow tour on 20 January 2016 at the Allington Community Centre will provide information, advice and support services to the older community of Allington, directly into their community.
A number of exhibitors already signed up to attend the event including Argo Life & Legacy Ltd, Home Instead Senior Care, Chosen for Care, Heart of Kent Hospice and Tilney BestInvest.
Details of all exhbitors can be found on www.wrinklyroadshow.com.
The Allington tour date is the first of many across Maidstone. The next tour will visit Lenham on 11 March 2016.
If you would like a further chat about the Wrinkly Roadshow please give me a call on 07732 165657.
- BREAKING: Vehicle hits bridge near Maidstone - all train lines blocked
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights on main road near Maidstone
- CRASH DELAYS: Busy road blocked following RTC in Maidstone
- JAILED: Text pest Tim Mumford faked his death to harass woman PC - court
- GBBO: Tom from Maidstone first to leave Great British Bake Off show on Channel 4
- CCTV APPEAL: Ramp for disabled visitors stolen from dental practice
- COURT: Katy Sue Lafferty to stand trial for drink driving
- WARNING: Crash blocks busy road in Maidstone