Yalding man charged after kilo of cocaine found
Monday 16th April 2018
A MAN has been charged by police after three raids in the Maidstone area unearthed a kilogram of what is thought to be cocaine.
Joshua Hall, 24, of Hampstead Lane, Yalding, was one of three men arrested following the raids in Maidstone, Yalding and West Malling on Thursday April 12 and Friday April 13.
Three kilos of suspected cutting agents and £10,000 cash were also seized by officers from the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate.
Hall has now been charged with possession of Class A drugs with intent to supply appeared at Medway Magistrates’ Court on Saturday and was remanded in custody. The case will be heard at Maidstone Crown Court on May 11.
The two other men arrested, who are 43 and 32 and from the Maidstone area, have been released pending further investigation.
- M20 UPDATE: Major delays as congestion builds on blocked motorway
- CRASH: Lenham collision - expect additional delays in area
- Collision on sharp bend near Maidstone
- M20 BLOCKED: Traffic at standstill after man falls from bridge
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights near Maidstone
- Kent Police issue warning after series of day time van thefts near Maidstone
- SCHOOLS PLAN: Thurnham Parish Council rejects M20 J7 scheme as 'ludicrous'
- CLOSED: Two day road closure near Maidstone