Yalding man charged after kilo of cocaine found
Monday 16th April 2018
A MAN has been charged by police after three raids in the Maidstone area unearthed a kilogram of what is thought to be cocaine.
Joshua Hall, 24, of Hampstead Lane, Yalding, was one of three men arrested following the raids in Maidstone, Yalding and West Malling on Thursday April 12 and Friday April 13.
Three kilos of suspected cutting agents and £10,000 cash were also seized by officers from the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate.
Hall has now been charged with possession of Class A drugs with intent to supply appeared at Medway Magistrates’ Court on Saturday and was remanded in custody. The case will be heard at Maidstone Crown Court on May 11.
The two other men arrested, who are 43 and 32 and from the Maidstone area, have been released pending further investigation.
- 23/07/2018 - Fans complain about waiting hours in car waiting to leave Little Mix event
- 23/07/2018 - Amber Alert for Kent as heatwave set to last 5 more days
- 23/07/2018 - Operation Stack replacement may not be ready in time for Brexit
- 23/07/2018 - Firefighters tackle large fire at industrial estate near Maidstone
- 20/07/2018 - EXCLUSIVE: True cost to tax-payer of council's failed High Court action
- 20/07/2018 - Hammer wielding thief jailed for two years
- 20/07/2018 - New appointments as county council leader reveals Cabinet shake-up
- 20/07/2018 - Police issue on-line scam alert as Maidstone man duped of thousands