Your mid-week weather forecast for the weekend in Maidstone
Wednesday 13th June 2018
IF you’re trying to work out your weekend activities, forecasters are encouraging us to make the most of the sun today as cloud is set to roll in, with a chance of rain at the weekend.
Top temperatures today could hit 20 degrees by lunch time, but with cloud increasing. After a promised show of the sun to round-off the working day, cloud is expected to descend and remain overnight.
A mixed day tomorrow of cloud and the chance of a light shower in the morning should give way to seven hours of unbroken sunshine from 3pm and a top temperature of 22 degrees, while the current forecast pitches Friday at pretty much cloudy all day, and Saturday much the same.
A chance of the sun popping through the cloud on Sunday is promised.
- 21/08/2018 - 27-year-old in court on charge of burglary in Yalding
- 21/08/2018 - Tribute to county council's former deputy leader
- 20/08/2018 - Diary date for walkers looking for an outing in September
- 20/08/2018 - CHARGED: Tovil man in custody after being charged with burglary
- 20/08/2018 - Maidstone company limber up for two-day charity event
- 20/08/2018 - Network Rail: Plan ahead when travelling by train over bank holiday weekend
- 20/08/2018 - Headcorn family contacted after body found in wood
- 20/08/2018 - Crews called to fire at flat in Maidstone at the weekend