Your mid-week weather forecast for the weekend in Maidstone
Wednesday 13th June 2018
IF you’re trying to work out your weekend activities, forecasters are encouraging us to make the most of the sun today as cloud is set to roll in, with a chance of rain at the weekend.
Top temperatures today could hit 20 degrees by lunch time, but with cloud increasing. After a promised show of the sun to round-off the working day, cloud is expected to descend and remain overnight.
A mixed day tomorrow of cloud and the chance of a light shower in the morning should give way to seven hours of unbroken sunshine from 3pm and a top temperature of 22 degrees, while the current forecast pitches Friday at pretty much cloudy all day, and Saturday much the same.
A chance of the sun popping through the cloud on Sunday is promised.
- M20 ROADWORKS: Details of closures and disruption in coming days
- Headcorn to get a new nursery at primary school
- Leeds Castle launches 900th anniversary celebrations for 201C
- UPDATE: Kent Highways release update on Barming sinkhole road re-opening
- Government confirms its pledge to bring Thameslink rail service to Maidstone
- Take Me Out are giving away free tickets for eleventh series in Maidstone
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Village reopens after water leak closure
- Stranded couple allowed back home after newborn tragedy