Your mid-week weather forecast for the weekend in Maidstone
Wednesday 13th June 2018
IF you’re trying to work out your weekend activities, forecasters are encouraging us to make the most of the sun today as cloud is set to roll in, with a chance of rain at the weekend.
Top temperatures today could hit 20 degrees by lunch time, but with cloud increasing. After a promised show of the sun to round-off the working day, cloud is expected to descend and remain overnight.
A mixed day tomorrow of cloud and the chance of a light shower in the morning should give way to seven hours of unbroken sunshine from 3pm and a top temperature of 22 degrees, while the current forecast pitches Friday at pretty much cloudy all day, and Saturday much the same.
A chance of the sun popping through the cloud on Sunday is promised.
- M20 UPDATE: Major delays as congestion builds on blocked motorway
- CRASH: Lenham collision - expect additional delays in area
- Collision on sharp bend near Maidstone
- M20 BLOCKED: Traffic at standstill after man falls from bridge
- WARNING: Temporary traffic lights near Maidstone
- Kent Police issue warning after series of day time van thefts near Maidstone
- SCHOOLS PLAN: Thurnham Parish Council rejects M20 J7 scheme as 'ludicrous'
- CLOSED: Two day road closure near Maidstone